The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
Experiencing a Little Dysfunction in Your Team? Consider a Custom Workshop
These workshops are based on the simple yet powerful model presented by management consultant and best-selling author Patrick Lencioni in his book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. In this very interactive workshop, you and your team will learn practical information and strategies that you can put to use immediately and apply on an ongoing basis to help your company become more productive and cohesive.
Because groups and situations differ, there are options for either a full-day workshop or a half-day workshop.
- The one-day workshop, which includes activities that help leaders learn how to address all of The Five Dysfunctions with their teams, offers the best opportunity to provide leaders with tools they can use to make their teams more productive.
- The half-day workshop introduces The Five Dysfunctions model and provides team leaders with some guidance through the first two dysfunctions, for applying the model to improve their teams’ functioning.
Who should attend?
This workshop is ideally suited for existing businesses with a team that works together – whether it be the leadership team or a staff team. Workshops are customized to the specific groups.
Not sure if a workshop is right for you? Try these first
1. Take the Online Team Assessment (Contact Dave for access).
Have your whole team individually evaluate how your team is doing and what needs to change to be more successful as a unit. Contact Us to send you a link to the online team assessment. Once you take the assessment, results are emailed immediately and confidentially.
2. Read (or listen to) Patrick Lencioni’s the Five Dysfunctions of a Team, here. Or if you don’t have time for that, contact us to get the “Cliff Notes” executive summary version.
3. Don't even have time for that? Consider watching this video.
Meet the Facilitators
Dave Borland has been an entrepreneur for over 20 years, and has founded four different businesses. Three of those businesses have made the top ten of the regional Business Journal's Book of Lists, in three different categories. He now coaches, trains, and facilitates executive leadership teams around the United States, on creating a clear vision, putting the vision to action, and building a cohesive and healthy team to achieve the goals.
Steve Banis is experienced in the Five Dysfunctions model as well as running and facilitating leadership teams for over 25 years, in varied teams of entrepreneurial, family and Fortune 100 businesses.