About Steve Banis
Steve's passion as an EOS® Implementer is to help leadership teams to implement the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS®) throughout their business.
Steve launched his career as a principal of his family’s financial advisory firm. By age 27, he’d helped to raise growth capital for several businesses, managed over $50 million in assets and advised company leaders on strategic decisions.
After selling the firm, Steve held top marketing positions with Fortune 500 firms such as New York Life, CNA Financial (Chicago) and Jackson National (Los Angeles) where he ultimately built and led a marketing team serving 11 businesses generating sales in excess of $7 billion per year.
Since 2002, Steve has returned to his roots by bringing his experience and passion to small and medium-sized businesses. He has collaborated withdozens of business owners and leadership teams to build and execute their plans for growth.
Steve is a graduate of Syracuse University and resides in New York’s Capital Region with his wife Katie. He renews his boundless optimism every spring by rooting for his beloved New York Mets.
Things to keep in mind about Steve
- He’s been a business owner, executive and advisor to entrepreneurial, family, small and Fortune 500 businesses so he’s experienced what’s worked and what hasn’t in countless circumstances.
- He’s been part of a leadership team that’s implemented EOS® and has employed his EOS® experience the leadership of other companies.
- Based on his success with companies large and small, Steve provides companies with essential marketing leadership on a short-term basis.
- He’s both analytical from his tenure in finance and a creative problem solver from his experience in marketing and advertising.
- He's honest and direct, and will share his thoughts when he feels you need to hear an unbiased opinion.
Interested in talking with us about implementing EOS into your business?
EOS ® For Your Business
Steve is an experienced EOS® Implementer and helps businesses get "unstuck" and propel forward. He'll work with your leadership team on a simple process that aligns all the components of your business - so that you can produce the results you want. And it's guaranteed.
Short-Term Marketing Leadership
For a few established Grow Exceptional EOS® clients, Steve will provide short-term marketing leadership to help you get a firm grip on your marketing efforts and investment. He can help you be sure you have the right marketing people, structure and controls and that they are moving in the right direction.